Tanggal IPO 14/12/2021
General info on Samsara Inc
About the company
IndustryServices - Computer Integrated Systems Design
IPO file date19/11/2021
No. of shares35,000,000
Price$20 - $30
BookrunnersMorgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, and Allen & Co.
Samsara was founded by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket in 2015, and it is headquartered in San Francisco. They have previously co-founded Meraki, which has been part of Cisco Systems since 2012. Samsara sells subscriptions to its connected operations cloud that allows organizations access to data insights related to their business.
Andreessen Horowitz can be named among its early investors, followed by General Catalyst, Tiger Global and Dragoneer.
Just three years after its founding, Samsara reached unicorn status, having a valuation that topped $1 billion after a funding round in March 2018. Samsara raised $930 million seven funding rounds later and reached a $6.3 billion valuation.
In the future, Samsara is looking to leave its mark in the industrial sector, offering manufacturing solutions. Its clients include over 20,000 companies in the logistics, industrial production, energy and construction sectors.
Samsara aims to raise up to $805 million through its New York Stock Exchange IPO. Its 35 million Class A shares are priced between $20 - $23 apiece. Moreover, more than 500 million are expected to be outstanding, pushing Samsara’s market valuation at $11.5 billion.
Following a Secondary Market round on September 24, 2020, it was valued at $5.4 billion.
Samsara: what you need to know
- Venture capital giant Andreessen Horowitz backs it up
- Its number of customers with annual recurring revenue of over $100,000 has increased to 715 as of October 30, 2021
- The clientele spans from energy, food & beverage, to manufacturing and transportation
Sources: techcrunch.com, iposcoop.com, reuters.com, seekingalpha.com
Find out the most essential numbers for Samsara Inc. IPO
Net retention rate
A closer look at Samsara Inc. IPO
Learn why traders are always eager to trade IPOs
Tanggal IPO: 14/12/2021
Harga: $20 - $23
Browse details of other companies that already went public
Highly Anticipated IPOs of 2023
Stay in touch with the most expected IPOs of the year
IPOs are important trading events you shouldn’t miss
Learn how to trade IPOs and build a complete strategy with our tools & user-friendly trading platforms.
- PILIHAN GRAFIK YANG SESUAI DENGAN SEMUA STRATEGI TRADING
- BERBAGAI PILIHAN TATA LETAK
- STREAMING KUOTASI SECARA LANGSUNG UNTUK PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN SEKETIKA
- Trading Central
- ANTARMUKA MODERN DAN MUDAH DIGUNAKAN
- ALAT MANAJEMEN RISIKO
- BERAGAM ALAT ANALISIS
- STATISTIK UTAMA UNTUK SEMUA INSTRUMEN TRADING
- PLATFORM TRADING YANG INTUITIF DAN RAMAH PENGGUNA
- TERSEDIA BERAGAM MODE EKSEKUSI DAN TIPE ORDER
- 2000+ INDIKATOR KHUSUS SECARA GRATIS
- BEBERAPA OPSI RENTANG WAKTU
- TAMPILAN BANYAK JENDELA DAN DAFTAR PANTAUAN
- HINGGA 10 GRAFIK SEKALIGUS
- EKSEKUSI TRADING SECEPAT KILAT
- ALAT YANG MUDAH DISESUAIKAN